Grand Gateway 66
- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Shanghai was signed with the Shanghai Municipal Government in December 1992.
- Grand Gateway 66 's premium location above Xujiahui subway station enjoys seamless connectivity with Metro Line 1, Line 9 and Line 11
- The shopping mall was officially opened on December 28, 1999.
- Grand Gateway 66 completed its Asset Enhancement Initiative (AEI) in 2020. The AEI engaged renowned architects and designers including KPF (New York), Elena Galli Giallini Limited, Girimun Architects Limited and AGC Design Limited.
SHOPPING MALL FEATURESicon
- The six-story mall is home to a portfolio of premium international brands, presenting fashion and accessories, sports and fitness, home and living, digital electronics, and cultural and entertainment options, as well as a designated kid’s zone. Nearly 400 speciality retail stores in themed areas across the mall bring exciting luxury lifestyle experiences from the world’s most renowned consumer brands.
- Selected in 2008 as the New Landmark of Shanghai Commercial Zones.
- About 769 parking spaces.
- Tenants include Fortune 500 companies.
- Grade A office building, located in Puxi.
SERVICED APARTMENTS FEATURESicon
- A total of 623 furnished apartments, ranging in size from 89 sq.m. to 290 sq.m.
- Auxiliary facilities include VIP lounges, a roof-top swimming pool, tennis courts and garden.
- The "Commendation in the Structural Awards 2006 – Commercial or Retail Structures" issued by The Institution of Structural Engineers UK.
- The "2006 China Best Shopping Centre Landlord Award" in the Mall China Golden Mall Award competition, one of the most significant recognitions of business success in Mainland China.
- Accredited as one of the "2008 New Landmark of Shanghai Commercial Zones".
- The "China Shopping Center Bi-Decade Honors – Distinguished Project Award" issued by the Mall China Information Center, the Association of Mall China and the Academic Committee of China Federation of Urban Retail Network Construction Administration in 2009.
- The office tower was awarded "Precertification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2012.
- Won the Gold Award in the “Best Refurbished Building” category at the MIPIM Asia Awards 2020.
- Won the “Best Commercial Renovation/Redevelopment Project” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-2022.
- The Gateway to Inspiration Party 2021 cliches the "Best Public Event - Gold Award" in the Event Marketing Awards 2022 organized by CAMPAIGN ASIA.
- Address: 1 Hong Qiao Lu, Xuhui District, Shanghai
- Main usage:
Scan to view website
- Link: Weibo WeChat
Total gross area: 431,301 sq.m.
Shopping mall: 127,262 sq.m.
Office tower: Tower 1：67,222 sq.m. ,Tower 2：67,167 sq.m.
Residential and serviced apartment : 84,825 sq.m.
- Car parks and other areas: 59,869 sq.m.
- Architects: Callison Architecture Inc., USA