- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract was signed with The Bureau of Planning and Land Resources, Shenyang, in August 2006.
- The mixed development comprises a world-class shopping mall, Grade A office towers and a hotel. Its twin office towers rising above 350m will be the tallest office buildings in northeast China.
- Forum 66 is located at Qingnian Da Jie, known as the "Golden Corridor", part of the national Shenyang Finance & Trade Development Zone.
- No. 2 metro line runs along the Golden Corridor with subway stations at the City Plaza and Qingnian Da Jie, offering direct access to Forum 66.
- Construction commenced in April 2007.
- The shopping mall was officially opened on September 28, 2012.
- The office tower was officially opened on March 27, 2015.
- The Hotel was officially opened on September 1, 2019.
SHOPPING MALL FEATURESicon
- A shopping mall with five stories.
- Hosting more than 140 tenants comprising a high-class mix of international and local brand names.
- More than 2,000 parking spaces.
OFFICE TOWER FEATURESicon
- The prestigious Grade A office tower situated in the heart of the city.
- The 350-meter office tower offers world-class hardware and software for tenants.
- With international office environment and superior modern business space.
- Popular among prominent local and multinational corporations.
- Conrad Shenyang is located on the 66th to 88th floors of the office tower.
- With a 270-degree panoramic view of the city.
- Officially opened on September 1, 2019.
- Address: 1 Qingnian Da Jie, Shenhe District, Shenyang
- Main usage:
Scan to view website
- Link: Weibo WeChat
- Total gross area: 800,000 sq.m. Shopping mall: 101,960 sq.m. Office tower 1: 131,237 sq.m. Conrad Shenyang: 71,719 sq.m.
- Car parks and other areas: 306,805 sq.m.
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, USA (Design)
Wong & Tung International limited (Project)