- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract was signed with the Bureau of Planning and Land Resources, Shenyang, in September 2005.
- Palace 66 is located at Zhongjie Lu in Shenhe District – the commercial and cultural center of Shenyang and in the neighborhood of Shenyang Imperial Palace, listed as a "World Cultural Heritage" site and one of the "National Preservation Units of Cultural Relics".
- Zhongjie Lu was endorsed by the China Commercial Walking Street Committee as one of the "Ten Most Famous Commercial Streets in China" in 2005 and also commended by the China City Development Institute and World Famous Street Alliance as a "World Famous Street" in 2009.
- The project was completed and opened on June 26, 2010.
SHOPPING MALL FEATURESicon
- A shopping mall with four stories plus basement.
- Hosting around 200 tenants comprising a high-class mix of international and local brand names.
- The 65-meter wide atrium is ideal for hosting large-scale events, performances and exhibitions.
- More than 800 parking spaces.
- The "Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council, being the first completed shopping mall receiving this recognition on the Mainland.
- The "MIPIM Asia Awards 2007 – Futura Projects Certificate" issued by MIPIM Asia.
- The "2011 Asia Pacific Shopping Center Awards – Silver Award" in the category of "Innovative Design and Development of a New Retail Project" by the International Council of Shopping Centers.