- Located on Jinghan Avenue in the bustling Qiaokou District, the commercial and business heart of Wuhan with light rail and mass transit railway accessibility
- Wuhan is not only the capital of Hubei Province but also one of the key cities in China. It serves as the political, cultural, economic and educational and transportation hub of Hubei Province. Leveraging on its unique geographic advantage and easy accessibility, it is reputed as the “leading throughfare to nine provinces”
- The mixed development comprises a world-class shopping mall, Grade-A office tower, premium-grade serviced apartments “Heartland Residence”.
- Groundbreaking ceremony was held on November 19, 2013.
- Shopping mall and office tower was completed and opened on March 25, 2021 and December 23, 2020 respectively.
- The “Certificate under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level” issued by U.S. Green Building Council in July 2021.
- The "Precertification under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2014.