- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Wuxi was signed with the Bureau of Land and Resources, Wuxi, in December 2006.
- Located in Liangxi District, the central business district of Wuxi, close to the junction of Zhongshan Lu and Renmin Zhong Lu, the city's two busiest commercial streets. The district has numerous upscale commercial buildings and retail shops, attracting heavy pedestrian traffic.
- No.1 and No.2 metro lines, now under operation, run along Zhongshan Lu and Renmin Zhong Lu with San Yang Guang Chang station at their junction and underground connection to Center 66.
- Wuxi is the major economic city in Jiangsu Province. It has been ranked top 10 in Forbes Magazine's list of "China's Best Business Cities" since 2004.
- Center 66 (Phase 1) consists of a luxury shopping mall and two office towers.The shopping mall was completed and opened in September 2013 while the Office Tower 1 and 2 opened in October 2014 and September 2019 respectively.
- Phase 2 of Center 66 will form two towers of luxury serviced apartments and a small boutique hotel.
- Office Tower II of Center 66 in Wuxi achieved "Building Outside Hong Kong – Merit Award of Quality Building Award 2020 (QBA)".
- Office Tower 2 was awarded the "Pre-Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development ─ Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2016.
- Center 66 was awarded the “Building Outside Hong Kong (Non-residential) – Merit Award” at the Quality Building Award 2016 (QBA).
- Shopping Mall and Office Tower was awarded the "Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
- The Commercial Building Design Excellence Award (Mall Category) at the 15th China International Real Estate Architectural Technology Fair.
- MIPIM Asia Awards 2014 – Silver Award in the category of Best Mixed-Use Development by MIPIM Asia.
- The International Architecture Award 2014 presented by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Center for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies
- The top honor in the 2014 Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets in the category of Built Retail Project.
- Merit Award in The Hong Kong Institute of Architects Annual Awards 2013 in the Outside Hong Kong – Commercial Building category.
- The "Best Mixed-use Architecture in Asia Pacific" and the "Five-star Best Mixed-use Architecture in China" titles in the 2012 Asia Pacific Property Awards under the International Property Awards program.