- The State-owned Construction Land Use Right Grant Contract was signed with The Bureau of Land Resources and Housing, Dalian in May 2009.
- The site is located at Wusi Lu, one of the most prominent commercial avenues.
- Dalian is one the most populous cities in Liaoning Province and a major port, industrial, trading and tourist city in Northeast China.
- Dalian ranked No.6 in Forbes Magazine's list of "2011 China's Fast-Changing Cities".
- Construction commenced in 2011.
- The project was officially opened on September 9, 2016.
- The "Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2016.
- The "Best International Retail Architecture 2011" award in the renowned International Property Awards 2011.
- The "Best Retail Architecture in Asia Pacific" and the "Five-star Best Retail Architecture in China" titles in the 2011 Asia Pacific Property Awards under the International Property Awards program.
- The "MIPIM Asia Awards 2011 – Bronze Award" in the category of the "Best Chinese Futura Projects" by MIPIM Asia.
- Top honor in Retail Projects – Future category by 2013 Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets.