- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract was signed with The Bureau of Land and Resources, Jinan in February 2007.
- The site is in the city centre of Jinan and in the neighborhood of world-famous landmarks, including Quancheng Square, Baotu Spring, named as the "No. 1 Spring of the World", Daming Lake and Qianfo Mountain.
- Quancheng Lu, reputed as being the "Golden Avenue", has been the city's political, cultural and commercial hub since the Ming Dynasty.
- The project was completed and opened on August 26, 2011.
- The "Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The "MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards 2009 – Retail & Leisure Commended Certificate" issued by MIPIM and The Architectural Review.
- The "Asia Pacific Commercial Property Awards 2009 — The Architecture Award (Five Star)" in the "International Commercial Property Awards" section by International Property Awards.
- The "Gold Award for New Developments" in the category of "Design and Development" and the "Gold Award for Sustainable Design" at the 2012 ICSC Asia Pacific Shopping Center Awards.
- The "MIPIM Asia Awards 2012 — Silver Award" in the category of "Best Retail and Leisure Development" by MIPIM Asia
- The 2013 VIVA “Best-of-the Best” Award for Sustainable Design and Development by the International Council of Shopping Centers.