Grand Gateway 66
- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Shanghai was signed with the Shanghai Municipal Government in December 1992.
- Grand Gateway 66 is located above Shanghai's largest subway station, Xujiahui.
- The shopping mall was officially opened on December 28, 1999.
- Grand Gateway 66 is undergoing an Asset Enhancement Initiative, engaging renowned architects and designers including KPF (New York), Elena Galli Giallini Limited, Girimun Architects Limited and AGC Design Limited.
SHOPPING MALL FEATURESicon
- A six-story shopping mall.
- Selected in 2008 as the New Landmark of Shanghai Commercial Zones.
- About 800 parking spaces.
- Tenants include Fortune 500 companies.
- Grade A office building, located in Puxi.
SERVICED APARTMENTS FEATURESicon
- A total of 635 furnished apartments, ranging in size from 89 sq.m. to 290 sq.m.
- Auxiliary facilities include VIP lounges, a roof-top swimming pool, tennis courts and garden.
- The "Commendation in the Structural Awards 2006 – Commercial or Retail Structures" issued by The Institution of Structural Engineers UK.
- The "2006 China Best Shopping Centre Landlord Award" in the Mall China Golden Mall Award competition, one of the most significant recognitions of business success in Mainland China.
- Accredited as one of the "2008 New Landmark of Shanghai Commercial Zones".
- The "China Shopping Center Bi-Decade Honors – Distinguished Project Award" issued by the Mall China Information Center, the Association of Mall China and the Academic Committee of China Federation of Urban Retail Network Construction Administration in 2009.
- The office tower was awarded "Precertification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2012.
- MIPIM Asia Awards 2020 – "Best Refurbished Building".
- Address: 1 Hong Qiao Lu, Xuhui District, Shanghai
- Main usage:
- Website: http://www.grandgateway66.com/
- Link: Weibo WeChat
- Total gross area: 270,588 sq.m. Shopping mall: 120,188 sq.m. Office tower: 67,200 sq.m. Residential and serviced apartment : 83,200 sq.m.
- Car parks and other areas: 44,530 sq.m.
- Architects: Callison Architecture Inc., USA