- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Shanghai was signed with the Shanghai Municipal Government in December 1993.
- Plaza 66's location, Nanjing Xi Lu, is named one of the "10 Most Famous Commercial Streets in China" according to the China Commercial Walking Street Committee in 2005.
- The two-phase construction was completed in 2006.
SHOPPING MALL FEATURESicon
- A luxury mall located at one of Shanghai's most well-known shopping districts.
- Selected in 2006 as No.1 shopping mall in Shanghai.
- Tenant list reads like a who's who of the world's top luxury brands.
- More than 600 parking spaces.
- Prestigious Grade A office buildings, located in Puxi.
- Selected in 2007 as No. 1 office building in China.
- Popular among multinational, IT and fashion businesses.
- The "Roger H. Corbetta Awards Program 2000 – Award of Merit for Out of Area Project" issued by The Concrete Industry Board.
- The "NYACE Engineering Excellence Award 2002" issued by The New York Association of Consulting Engineers.
- The "MIPIM Asia Awards 2007 – Business Centres Certificate" issued by MIPIM Asia.
- The two office towers were awarded "Precertification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2012.
- Address: 1266 Nanjing Xi Lu, Jing'an District, Shanghai
- Main usage:
- Website: http://www.plaza66.com/
- Link: Weibo WeChat
- Total gross area: 213,255 sq.m. Shopping mall : 53,700 sq.m. Office : 159,555 sq.m.
- Car parks and other areas: 59,850 sq.m.
- Architects: 1266 Nanjing Xi Lu, Jing'an District, Shanghai