- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Shanghai was signed with the Shanghai Municipal Government in December 1993.
- Plaza 66's location, Nanjing Xi Lu, is named one of the "10 Most Famous Commercial Streets in China" according to the China Commercial Walking Street Committee in 2005.
- The two-phase construction was completed in 2006.
SHOPPING MALL FEATURESicon
- A luxury mall located at one of Shanghai's most well-known shopping districts.
- Selected in 2006 as No.1 shopping mall in Shanghai.
- Tenant list reads like a who's who of the world's top luxury brands.
- More than 600 parking spaces.
- Prestigious Grade A office buildings, located in Puxi.
- Selected in 2007 as No. 1 office building in China.
- Popular among multinational, IT and fashion businesses.
- The "Roger H. Corbetta Awards Program 2000 – Award of Merit for Out of Area Project" issued by The Concrete Industry Board.
- The "NYACE Engineering Excellence Award 2002" issued by The New York Association of Consulting Engineers.
- The "MIPIM Asia Awards 2007 – Business Centres Certificate" issued by MIPIM Asia.
- The two office towers were awarded "Precertification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2012.