- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Tianjin was signed with The Bureau of Planning and Land Resources, Tianjin, in February 2005
- The site is strategically located in the heart of Tianjin’s Haihe Central Business District, stretching from Xing’an Road to the north, Binjiang Road to the east, Heping Road to the south, and Hami Drive to the west.
- Heping Road was endorsed by the China Commercial Walking Street Committee as one of the "10 Most Famous Commercial Streets in China" in 2005 and also commended by the China City Development Institute and World Famous Street Alliance as a "World Famous Street" in 2009.
- Construction commenced in May 2008.
- The project was completed and opened on September 26, 2014.
- The "MIPIM Architectural Review Future Project Awards 2007 – Retail & Leisure Commended Certificate" issued by MIPIM and The Architectural Review.
- The "Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2015.
- The "2010 AIA New York Chapter's Design Awards – Unbuilt Work Merit Award" issued by the American Institute of Architects New York Chapter.