- The State-owned Land Use Right Grant Contract of Wuxi was signed with the Bureau of Land and Resources, Wuxi, in December 2006.
- Located in Liangxi District, the central business district of Wuxi, close to the junction of Zhongshan Lu and Renmin Zhong Lu, the city's two busiest commercial streets. The district has numerous upscale commercial buildings and retail shops, attracting heavy pedestrian traffic.
- No.1 and No.2 metro lines, now under operation, run along Zhongshan Lu and Renmin Zhong Lu with a subway station at their junction and underground connection to Center 66.
- Wuxi is the major economic city in Jiangsu Province. It ranked No.7 in Forbes Magazine's list of "2011 China's Best Business Cities".
- Adjacent to Center 66 (Phase 1), Phase 2 will form two towers of luxury serviced apartments and a small boutique hotel.
- The shopping mall was completed and opened in September 2013 while the Office Tower 1 and 2 opened in October 2014 and September 2019 respectively.
- Office Tower 2 was awarded the "Pre-Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development ─ Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Shopping Mall and Office Tower was awarded the "Certification under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Core and Shell Development – Gold Level" issued by the U.S. Green Building Council in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
- The "Best Mixed-use Architecture in Asia Pacific" and the "Five-star Best Mixed-use Architecture in China" titles in the 2012 Asia Pacific Property Awards under the International Property Awards program.
- The Commercial Building Design Excellence Award (Mall Category) at the 15th China International Real Estate Architectural Technology Fair.
- MIPIM Asia Awards 2014 – Silver Award in the category of Best Mixed-Use Development by MIPIM Asia
- Merit Award in The Hong Kong Institute of Architects Annual Awards 2013 in the Outside Hong Kong – Commercial Building category
- The International Architecture Award 2014 presented by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Center for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies
- The top honor in the 2014 Cityscape Awards for Emerging Markets in the category of Built Retail Project
- Address: 139 Renmin Zhong Lu, Liangxi District, Wuxi
- Main usage:
- Website: http://www.center66.com/
- Link: Weibo WeChat
- Total gross area: 371,000 sq.m. (Phase 1 & Phase 2)
- Car parks and other areas: 157,506 sq.m.
- Architects: Phase 1(Mall+Office tower 1)： Aedas Ltd. Phase 1(Office tower 2)： LWK & Partners (HK) Ltd Phase 2： LWK & Partners (HK) Ltd