Senior Manager – Development & Design (E&M)
- Be responsible for overall monitoring and project management of prestigious property development in the Mainland, including design / administration / cost control / construction management
- Liaise and collaborate with consultants and relevant government departments to achieve development objectives, with particular emphasis on building services and E&M works
- Lead a team of project management professionals and ensure effective project planning and execution
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related discipline with professional qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of experience of which at least 5 years must be in a managerial capacity in overseeing large-scale construction projects and prestigious property development in the Mainland
- Good design experience gained in consultant firm
- Experience with hotel project in last 10 years is an advantage
- Good inter-personal and communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a must
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please submit your application and detailed resume to Human Resources Department via e-mail to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.